PokornyPundit

Your source for opinion on news, politics, science, religion, media, and culture

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Welcome to PokornyPundit!

Greetings to all citizens of the Blogosphere!

Isn't the Internet great? I couldn't believe how quick it was to set this baby up. I was almost positive that I would get caught up in a plethora of online registration windows. Guess that shows how much I know about this whole blogging deal.

Anyways, I'm a high school student who also happens to be editor-in-chief of my school paper, so it's a fair bet that I have a passion for journalism. I seem to have a lot to say about the news I read, so why not be productive (is that the right word?) and start a blog? Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm actually getting credit (hopefully) for doing this as part of an individualized research project. But that aside, this should prove to be a very interesting and educational experience.

You know, it kinda feels like the day before starting a new job. Hell, enough of those top bloggers spend in excess of 5 hours a day on their precious little journals; they might as well be part-time jobs. What does that say about America these days (or the rest of the world for that matter)? The fact that there are people, a good number of them mind you, who are willing to spend that much time in front of a computer and not get paid a nickel for it. Oh well, I guess I'm being hypocritical here because, in a way, I've just joined their ranks...


3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Neens said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Remz Pokorny said…

    hey! glad to meet you too.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Neens said…

    sorry for that!~ ahah.. I was saying, cool! Cause I always like to do everything, but Im not capable to everything. Journalism is one of them. Hope u dont mind if I keep passing by here!~ tehehe... Nice to meet ya'!~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home