PokornyPundit

Your source for opinion on news, politics, science, religion, media, and culture

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Is this the way to Amarillo? Not quite...


Look what a few British troops stationed in Iraq have cooked up recently. Good stress reliever I suppose, but I can't help but think: maybe that's why they haven't been able to stabilize the south yet. Also, this statement is hilarious:

"Her Majesty's armed forces never cease to amaze me. To be able to carry out such acts of determination, sacrifice and heroism in so many spheres of the world and, at the same time, to be recording hit videos is a measure of the quality of the British Armed Forces. - Defence Secretary John Reid on opening the Queen's Speech debate on defence 18th May 2005.>


Bloody good show, chaps.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Robert Taylor said…

    Yeah, I saw a similar video back in May here http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=dutch_amarillo

    But I'm not going to lie to you. I laughed my ass off. But I was thinking, since there was no cutting in the whole video, insurgents now have a clear picture of what the base is like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home