PokornyPundit

Your source for opinion on news, politics, science, religion, media, and culture

Friday, March 04, 2005

Such fitting comments

Apparently the mayor of Las Vegas is quite fond of the drink, which is funny because it is rather fitting for the boss of Sin City. CNN reported that he made a couple comments at an elementary school (of all places) regarding his affinity for gin.

Mayor Oscar Goodman said he was just being himself when he told elementary school students that drinking was one of his hobbies and that the one thing he would want if stranded on an island is a bottle of gin.

"I answered the question honestly and truthfully," Goodman told reporters. "I'm not going to lie to children. I'm not going to say I would take a teddy bear or a Bible or something like that."

Wow, what a great role model. I wonder how he got elected with such an honest inclination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home